Went to the First Unitarian Church for the Dillinger Escape Plan show. Animals as Leaders opened and they were, well, amazing. Excellent guitar work. I was then able to slip up to the front for iwrestledabearonce, who were entertaining. During tastes like Kevin Bacon I headbutted the singer (after the show I told her sorry), good performance. Darkest Hour, now these guys surprised me, not anything that I would listen to at home, but excellent live. Pretty much started going all out from then on, when they finished they gave me a set list and a pick. Finally DEP came on, and wow these guys know how to perform. Around the 3rd song I decided to get on stage to crowd surf, and I got put back onto the stage, then jumped again. Ended up next to Rich Taver, how convenient. Rob crowd surfed too and ended up next to me, after awhile I went back to the stage, too many people were blocking it from getting on so I climbed on the speakers and jumped on stage. Ended up by the mosh pit and decided to have a go. I pretty much stayed there for the rest of the night. Rob and I were pretty much the best hXc dancers there. All in all it was so cash.
-Wyatt
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Well that was fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment